Benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Matthews NC Bioidentical Hormone Doctor, Mark O’Neal Speight, M.D. at The Center For Wellness near Charlotte specializes in Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for men and women. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is an effective way to heal your endocrine system and bring balance back to your body. Age is one of the most common reasons people experience hormone imbalance, but there are many other reasons you may be feeling the uncomfortable symptoms of hormonal imbalance.
By exploring the root cause of your discomfort,Matthews NC Bioidentical Hormone Doctor, Mark O’Neal Speight, M.D. at The Center For Wellness near Charlotte can make connections between multiple symptoms and any hormone imbalance you may be experiencing. Addressing these symptoms at their root cause means more energy, confidence and a stronger immune system. With the addition of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, especially in the form of pellets, most men and women often feel much more in control of their bodies and lives with better sleep, restored interest in sex for both men and women, better erections for men, greater mental clarity, a feeling of being more relaxed and calm, and better muscle gains with exercise. For many, this is the first time in years they’ve even felt like exercising. Additionally, we’ve often seen fibromyalgia pain diminish dramatically.
Unlike synthetic hormones, bioidentical hormones are created from plant-based extracts. The hormones found in soy and yam are nearly identical to the hormonal structures that exists in the human body. Because of their matching cellular structures, many patients find that their bodies metabolize these natural hormones faster and easier and experience less side effects.
Benefits of Natural Hormone Therapy for Men and Women
- Stronger Bones
Hormones play a major role in helping bones absorb calcium and other important nutrients that help them to stay strong. Reduced levels of important hormones can lead to brittle and porous bones, which increase the risk for fractures. Broken bones are a major source of permanent debilitation in the elderly; however, restoring hormonal balance can help bones to stay strong and potentially prevent osteoporosis.
- Lower Risk of Breast and Uterine Cancer
- Imbalances between estrogen and progesterone can lead to estrogen dominance. While estrogen promotes tissue growth, progesterone inhibits it, and if levels of progesterone are too low, it cannot counterbalance the effects of estrogen. Balancing estrogen and progesterone proportions can reduce the risk of developing estrogen dominance and excess tissue growth in the breast and uterus, which lowers the probability of developing breast or uterine cancer.
- Reduced Blood Pressure
- Hormone levels can often affect the body’s metabolism and the way that blood flows through the veins. Often men and women with lower hormone levels suffer from high blood pressure; restoring hormone levels with Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy can help to reduce hypertension and improve blood flow.
- Increased Insulin Effectiveness
- Secreted in the pancreas, insulin works to balance blood sugar; however, in people that eat high sugar diets, the body is forced to release unusually high levels of insulin. The constant presence of insulin in the blood begins to reduce the body’s sensitivity to it, and eventually, the body may stop recognizing that it is there, rendering it ineffective. Balancing hormone levels can increase insulin sensitivity and reduce the risk for developing Type II Diabetes.
- Decreased Risk of Dementia and Alzheimer's
- Estrogen plays a large role in the detoxification of the brain, which is why lower levels of estrogen can increase the risk for the development of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Pregnenolone, an adrenal hormone, helps to protect the communication between brain cell receptors, which can improve both the long and short-term memory.
- Improved Cardiovascular Function
- Estrogen works to improve blood flow, which can help to protect women and men from developing blockages in the arteries and reduce the risk for heart attacks. Having balanced testosterone levels can also play a role in healthy heart function. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy can help both men and women to improve their blood flow and increase their cardiovascular health.
- Lower Risk of Strokes
- Strokes are typically caused when the blood flow to the brain becomes blocked. The aftermath of a stroke can lead to months of rehabilitation and debilitating effects. Because hormones work to maintain smooth blood flow, regaining hormone balance may help to reduce the risk of having a stroke.
- Additional Benefits of Bioidentical Hormones
Other Benefits of Bioidentical Hormones Include:
- Healthier Sleep Cycles
- Reduced Body Fat
- Improved Sexual Function
- More Energy
- Increased Mental Clarity
- More Stamina and Endurance
- Balanced Moods
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy helps to bring back life to your body by restoring the hormones to optimum balance. Matthews NC Bioidentical Hormone Doctor, Mark O’Neal Speight, M.D. at The Center For Wellness uses bioidentical hormones, which are exact molecular copies of the hormones produced within our bodies. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is a safe, natural, and effective method of treating a wide range of medical conditions.
Get started with Natural Hormone Therapy Today!
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy has been practiced for over 70 years, and has been successfully treating both men and women. Another benefit of using Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is its capabilities to aid in reducing the risks of certain diseases, such as osteoporosis, liver and heart disease. These healing capabilities are only one of the many benefits of using bioidentical hormones to ease your aging process. Dr. Speight treats men and women with bioidentical hormone therapy in the Mecklenburg County, Charlotte, Cornelius, Davidson, Huntersville, Mint Hill, Pineville, Stallings, Weddington and Matthews, North Carolina areas.